Friday, February 4, 2011

You Guys ROCK!!!

So, I couldn't come up with a better title for this post but it is absolutely true.
You guys kicked major behind for the show. I am so thrilled at how everyone participated, it was humbling at how everyone stepped up to the plate and contributed. The feedback was great from the public who made it to the opening.

THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THE NTH SAY CONGRATULATIONS ON A GREAT (they said GREAT) SHOW!!! They are not the kind of people to offer hollow praise and I could see in their eyes that they all meant it. They were really impressed, all of them, completely.

Every aspect of the show was great. The layout, how well we all worked together, the respect, and consideration. All of which I greatly appreciate. Y'all made me proud.

I know that working under that kind of pressure is stressful but you guys handled it wonderfully, probably better than I did. I appreciate that as well.

We will be meeting at the gallery on Monday to discuss things. Bring a camera to document the work for your portfolios or just to have decent images of the work that was in the show.

Y'all are awesome.
Have a safe weekend, see you on Monday.

......I have a bunch of great images that I'll get on the blog a.s.a.p.

Joe Biggs

No comments:

Post a Comment