Thursday, January 20, 2011

Boiling Down Our Ideas

Hey Guys,
I found an image of the installation that I had in the smaller front room of the Nth, It is the tree like piece that I mentioned with the 8000 plus feet of twine. This thing took a long time to build and install so, it may be tough to pull off something as involved but we should not let that interfere with ambition. The shadows were the most effective part of the whole piece in my opinion. You can click on the image to enlarge it if you want.

Once again, I thought that our brainstorming was an amazing start to the work that we want to put in the show. If you could please consider all of the ideas and what we feel are the ones that we can reasonably pull off in this limited time frame that would be great. If we happen not to include an idea, it BY NO MEANS is an indication that it was not a good one, just that we need to edit our selection quickly.

Thanks and get those show titles coming.......here is my contribution:   FIVE YEARS EARLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment